I believed her.
I still believe her.
Now, that when she said "great things" she meant things like finding the cure for cancer, helping find a solution to world hunger or finding a way to make world peace. And that when I thought of "great things", I thought of scarring a kindergarten class for life as I yelled at the top of my lungs that Santa Claus was not real and the dead bunny in my hands was the Easter bunny. Or instead of finding a cure for cancer, trying to find new and creative ways for people to get it sounded much more fun.
Yeah I'm a little messed up. But, I wasn't this way. I had a soul once and I think at one point, I actually had a "happy thought". But not anymore.
Why? You ask. Well, because I work in retail. As time passes and I continue to share bits of life and some of my best stories and day to day interaction with people in the daring world of retail. I'm sure you'll start to see things a little more like I do...
Don't get me wrong. I'm the kinda guy that sees the glass as being half full. I just see that the water is a little darker than you think.

No comments:
Post a Comment